Joshua is a writer, artist and mystic, currently based in Toowoomba, Australia.
He writes and addresses questions regarding self-realisation, spirituality, pragmatism, peace, happiness, compassion, nonduality, ontology, God and love. Likewise, his art is often an attempt to give expression to potent existential concerns and deep inner yearnings, that hide in the collective human psyche.
Joshua is a reserved, philosophical spirit. He has a modest background in computer science and worked for over a decade in corporate information technology.
His interests include humanity, deviance, social justice, advocacy for the socially disadvantaged, applied technology, user experience, motorcycling, flight, herbalism, gardening, peace, philanthropy, minimalism, sustainability, shamanism, song, fine art, writing, laughter and teaching.
- Writing - including his autobiography, A Magnificent Fraud
- The Big Questions (of Life) - Who am I? Why am I here? What should I become? How do I know? Why should I care? How am I free? How do I live a good life? What is sacred? Why is there suffering? Can I, should I, be happy?
- Poetry - beyond the literal
- Art - drawing, illustration and sculpture
Curated resources and interests
- Philanthropy - some worthwhile causes for consideration
- Giggles, Jokes and Laughter
- Nostalgia Corner - primarily 1980s and 90s tech
- Interesting People - people whose work I particularly appreciate
Like life, this website is a play in progress.
Contact Josh, if you have a comment or a question.
Find Joshua on Facebook.